Google
 
Web Ben's Questions and Answers

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Track Website Traffic

Someone asked me how they could track who was vistiting their website and where they were coming from.

There are many many solutions which provide web tracking, many are even free. My favorite is StatCounter, which I have used for quite a while and have been very happy with:

http://www.statcounter.com

If you want to buy a book with additional advice on how to increase of manage your website traffic then you may wish to check out these available from amazon.

Have fun discovering where people are linking to your website from, if you have any comments please let me know and if you have any other questions which you'd like me to answer for free please send them to Ben Dash at ben.dash@gmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home