Google
 
Web Ben's Questions and Answers

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

WL-HDD battery

Someone asked me if I knew of an external battery for use with the WL-HDD 2.5 WiFi external hard drive.

Do you know how some things are just meant to go together? Well I just found the Tekkeon myPower universal battery which just happens to be not only exactly the same size, shape and colour as the Asus WL-HDD 2.5 external WiFi hard drive enclosure, but it also provides the correct voltage to power the Wl-HDD 2.5.

This means that you can now be not only that your WL-HDD can be truely wireless but that it will look good doing it, if you have any comments please let me know and if you have any other questions which you'd like me to answer for free please send them to Ben Dash at ben.dash@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great info, this was exactly what I needed!!!

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home