Google
 
Web Ben's Questions and Answers

Monday, August 01, 2005

Natasha and Daniel Bedingfield

Someone asked me if Natasha and Daniel Bedingfield are related.

The answer is; "Yes". He is her brother.

Amazon has several of Natasha Bedingfield's CDs here and several of Daniel Bedingfield's CDs here.

Do you know of any other music siblings new to the scene?

There must be a lot of competition in a family where several siblings are in the same business, if you have any comments please let me know and if you have any other questions which you'd like me to answer for free please send them to Ben Dash at ben.dash@gmail.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello Daniel, my last name is Beddingfield. Please let me know why our names are spelled differently? Afterall our name is fairly unique.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home